+ 420 326 362 122
Today´s primary school in Tyrš Street was built in two phases on the site of the original Dominican monastery, which was abolished by the emperor Joseph II in 1786. An east wing of a boy´s school was built in the first phase in 1882. In the second phase, which occurred from 1889 to 1891, a southern wing was built for a girl´s school. The scheme was created by the Prague-born architect Bedřich Münzberger and the construction was carried out by the constructor Josef Červený from Nymburk. From 1994 to 1995, the buildings of the school, along with the tower and the clock, were generally repaired by the town.
© 2012 Czechinform | Designed by LIPSUM MEDIA